Who me?
love
stuffies
affies
Assalamualaikum, Welcome My blog, My Stories, My Journal, My Dairy.
+ Follow
•
Home
^..^
Sunway Pyramid
We were at
Sunway Pyramid !!
I miss them, long time no see
So, I decided to go to Sunway pyramid play
Ice Skate
Best
Fun
Happy
Enjoy
0 comment(s)
Saturday, May 21, 2011 (8:15 PM)
OLD
|
NEW
Owner
Profile (s)
Full Name : Syahirah -----
Shorties Name : dekya
Teen Age : 19 y/old
First Breathing : 13 August 93
Stay : Ampang , KL
Hobby | Favorite : Dance, Study
Ambition : Not really
Any Fact (s)
Like (s) : you <3
Hate (s) : No one
I HOPE MORE AND MORE!!
Le Biases (s)
Your Ultimate Bias :
Another Stuff (s)
Put Your Tutorial, Freebies, Photoshop tutor here
the twinkle linkies
GoodBye Baby
Last Fantasy
Cry Cry
Touch
You and I
Lovey
Dovey
Nagging
Mercy
Someday
Ya Ya Ya
Bad Girl
Good girl
Bo Peep
Over U
Credits :
✖
✖
✖
✖
✖
FLASH BACK TO POST